Things that actually made me laugh and smile these past few days:
- Pulp Fiction (one of the best screenplays ever written in my humble opionion)
- Finding Nemo (the seagulls screaming 'Mine. Mine. Mine.' gets me every time)
- Knowing that people are sending us their love and warm thoughts through phonecalls, messages, gifts, cards and email
- Sharing the ripest, sweetest, juiciest mango that Jimmy and I ever tasted late Saturday evening
- Followed by Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg on SNL.
- Getting out for a bit on Sunday, walking around Chinatown hand in hand, enjoying the sights
- my husband
- our kitty kat
Please share some of the small things that made you smile even in your deepest, darkest hours.